Friday, May 7, 2010

Heaven Knows, It's Got To Be This Time.



Guess I'm outing my birthday with this one, but what else is one to do with a blog at the crack of dawn (listen to 'New Dawn Fades'?). Oh yeah, post New Order videos. Right, right. Anyway, I listened to 'Ceremony' repeatedly at work tonight and since I'm still awake I've continued on to watching live vids of it on youtube. Wound up coming across this performance of 'Ceremony' and noticed that this particular show was going on two hours driving distance from my being born. If only Mom had gotten me out into the world a little earlier I might actually have caught it. Well, perhaps I'll send this along to her on Sunday thanking her for at least timing some good cosmic vibes for my entrance into this world.





(Also, making a mental note to myself to see the show 28 years late. Looks like it's on the New Order 316 dvd but incorrectly listed as being 11.18.81 instead of 11.19.81)

1 comment:

  1. A fucking brilliant song and one of my favorites.

    Also, happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete