Saturday, May 1, 2010

Better Times Are When You're In Control.



Picked up The Bats 'Don't You Rise' 7" E.P. today, which I'm quite happy to have come across. It has a couple tracks recorded during the same sessions as 'Live At The National Grid' which I really enjoy so it's a quality score for me. Unfortunately, I still haven't picked up 'Guilty Office' as I've been holding out for vinyl but after double checking, it still doesn't exist. Probably going to have to suck it up and see if Amoeba has the CD. Sigh. If only I could just get my hands on some more Bats vinyl without having to resort to ebay/mail order (lord knows I hate waiting for shit to arrive to a fault).

Anyway, the track from the above vid is 'Made Up In Blue' from their 1986 E.P. of the same name. If you like what you hear, you may or may not find a download for 'Compiletely Bats' at Magicistragic (a blog well worth combing through despite a lack of recent updates).

No comments:

Post a Comment